ElringKlinger is looking for a
Maintenance Engineer Electric Controller
- Acting as local Key User for SAP-PM and the OPRA system
- Creation and maintaining maintenance plans for the production equipment
- Planning and monitoring the performance and documentation of safety inspections on production equipment as stipulated by the local Safety department
- Checking that SAP-PM and OPRA are being used correctly (e.g. correct bookings, confirmations, purchase orders)
- Training the maintenance employees (e.g. in how to use SAP-PM and OPRA)
- Reporting of maintenance KPIs
- Ensuring that the master data and documentation in SAP-PM/OPRA are correct
- Providing local support for SAP-PM and OPRA roll-outs
- Assisting the maintenance team with any questions regarding SAP-PM/OPRA
- Generating local, maintenance-related reports as requested by the Maintenance Manager
- Internal and external coordination of planned maintenance activities
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.