The ElringKlinger Group – our vision and mission
To be the world‘s most successful independent supplier with a focus on the automobile industry.
To act as a development partner, finding creative solutions for our customers in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
To act as a local supplier for our customers all over the world.
To generate continuous growth through technological leadership, proactive development of our markets and the creation of new business segments.
To achieve an outstanding return on capital through the best possible use of resources.
To promote motivated and loyal employees who are willing to take on responsibility and by doing so help to achieve our goals.
Loyalty and responsibility
- I take responsibility for the quality of my work and my conduct.
- I take decisions and accept the consequences.
- I set myself ambitious and clear targets.
- I do all I can to fulfill my obligations once they have been agreed.
- I take an active role in the process of change in the company.
- I use positive criticism and mistakes as an opportunity.
- I treat my colleagues and managers with respect and fairness and support them in their work.
- I give and request feedback on results and conduct.
- I show an awareness of cost in all my actions and aim to set a good example.
- I endeavor to identify and make potential savings as a regular part of my work.
- I convey an awareness of the importance of quality in my contacts with other staff.
- I see quality as a concept that pervades the entire organization.
- I strive to meet quality criteria and produce sustainable, environmentally compatible solutions.