Quality and Environmental Management Policy
Life without individual mobility is actually unthinkable. As one of our fundamental needs and an expression of personal freedom, it is all the more important for us to create forms of mobility that are comfortable, safe and efficient with a minimal impact on the environment. Our quality management system is based on ISO 9001 and on the technical specifications laid out in ISO/TS 16949.
Top quality, active environmental protection and health and safety, and conformance to ethical principles are the cornerstones of all the activities of ElringKlinger. They are prerequisites for ElringKlinger’s sustained market success. The following principles are thus central components of corporate policy:
- The entire corporation is geared to manufacturing, developing and marketing products and services of the highest possible quality. Our goal is highly satisfied customers.
- The quality and environmental requirements are personally binding for each and every employee.
- All contractors are expected to comply with the pertinent guidelines of ElringKlinger.
- We strive to avoid errors in all corporate processes. The quality goal is that of zero defects.
- The use of state-of-the-art technology of proven economic efficiency ensures dependable, safe and environmentally compatible manufacturing processes.
- Environmental protection is supported by conservative use of resources and low-emission, low-waste production technology.
- Compliance with stringent environmental standards is also a component of maximum quality. Statutory and other official requirements represent minimum criteria for ElringKlinger.
- Quality, service, costs, technology, environmental protection and occupational safety are continually improved and further developed through worldwide benchmarking.
- Risk assessment is carried out at regular intervals in all corporate divisions and appropriate countermeasures taken where necessary.