- Born 1961
- Chairman/CEO of the Management Board
Banking apprenticeship, followed by a law degree at Eberhard Karls University in Tübingen. Completed a doctorate in 1993 (Dr. jur.) under the chair of Prof. Oppermann.
Dr. Stefan Wolf worked from 1994 to 1997 as a lawyer with German legal firm Thümmel, Schütze & Partner. In 1997 he joined Elring Klinger GmbH in the role of General Counsel. From 1998 to 2000 he was head of Legal Affairs and Personnel for Elring Klinger GmbH. Following the IPO of ElringKlinger AG in the year 2000, Dr. Stefan Wolf took on additional management responsibility for Investor Relations and Capital Markets. In 2004 he was appointed General Representative of the Management Board of ElringKlinger AG, in 2005 Management Board Spokesman and in 2006 Chairman of the Board.
In this capacity he is responsible for Group companies, the corporate functions Legal Affairs, Human Resources, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, the Aftermarket division as well as Original Equipment Sales.
Other governance roles
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Allgaier Werke GmbH, Uhingen
- Chairman of the Baden-Württemberg employers‘ association of the metal and electrical industry "Südwestmetall"
- Member of the management board of the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
- Vice president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) Reutlingen/Tübingen/Zollernalb