ElringKlinger is looking for a
Senior Training & Development Specialist
- Work with leadership to identify internal training and development needs.
- Create and follow-up on internal annual training plan with a monthly training plan.
- Create, support, facilitate and monitor all orientation and induction training for new hires, managers and supervisors.
- Upload training documentation into Workday.
- Support, facilitate and document internal training actions for employees, managers and supervisors.
- Support training courses for operative personnel (Safety, Quality, Environment, Soft Skills).
- Facilitate internal leadership training programs, as required.
- Support assigment and evaluation of external instructors.
- Evaluate training effectiveness, according to Corporate Unit (CU) standards, and document certifications in Workday.
- Work with Regional Training & Development Specialist to adapt and implement local training programs and projects for employees and managers (e.g. EKOS, Operations Academy). Use blended approach (e.g. classroom, coaching, on-the-job or e-learning methods) in alignment with CU standards and policies.
- Coordinate local Qualification Matrix in Workday and the ElringKlinger University training.
- Support employees and managers with all local processes regarding Performance
Reviews and Succession Planning in Workday.
- Coordinate local "Training Center" (Dojo) management and ensure it is well equipped with required resources and training supplies at all times.
- Support and participate in all local audits (e.g. IATF and environmental) and required documentation.
- Manage local training budget and prepare reporting in alignment with CU standards.
- Communicate all local training catalogues, events, activities and dates in newsletters and on
bulletin boards to provide T&D information to all employees and managers regularly.
- Coordinate and supervise the local apprenticeship program, students, interns. Partner with schools and colleges.
- Support all local T&D KPIs for reporting.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.