ElringKlinger is looking for a
Quality Engineer Intern
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Quality team in quality improvement
- Create SAP QM inspection plans.
- Support team with audits, researching data, statistical data.
- Identification of issues, research and collect information for problem solving.
- Manage assigned various projects as needed.
- Actively pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) experience is a plus.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. / US