ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Interface between plant BU and customer in case of complaints and quality issues (serial quality and warranty).
- Handling of deviation permission towards customer in case of quality issues.
- Coordination and tracking of complaints/deviation permission in the plant by support of production quality engineer.
- Frequent visits of customer facilities in case of quality issues.
- Presentation of quality improvements for quality issues at customer site.
- Lead customer audits at EK plant due to quality issues incl. tracking of correlated actions.
- Responsibility for customer portals in case of customer complaints (problem solving report and cancellation of not accepted complaints) - problem solving report to be made by production quality engineer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of production process of the BU.
- Knowledge of product function of the BU parts.
- The function of customer quality engineer can be fulfilled also in person by the production quality engineer.
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.