ElringKlinger is looking for a
Program Manager Sales (PMS)
- Project management
- Project management of customer development projects according to process description.
- Management of national and international interdisciplinary teams in accordance with the project requirements.
- Regular reporting on project status and maturity to the customer and ElringKlinger internal on the base of inputs from the departments (project team) during the project reviews.
- Organize, lead and document project meetings according to process description and project requirements, but at least project kick-off and production launch meetings.
- Conduct lessons learned as part of the continuous improvement activities of the ElringKlinger Group.
- Support the (further) development of ElringKlinger processes to match with customer specific requirements.
- PMS remains part of the project team after transferring the project leadership and takes over the duties assigned.
- Building, updating and tracking of the overall program timeline using the BU- and plant-timing as well as of the customer due dates until the transfer of the project leadership.
- Key customer interface or contact person for project documents as regards the customer's departments during the whole project duration according to agreed upon communication matrix.
- Ensure understandability of customer specific requirements for ElringKlinger project team.
- Project specific key interface for the ElringKlinger plants and departments of the ElringKlinger group until transfer of the project leadership.
- Coordination of the customer communication in accordance with the project team.
- Change management:
- Initiation of change management in case of change requests provided by the customer throughout the entire project as well as in case of EK-internal change requests until transfer of the project leadership.
- Communication of the results and consequences.
- Taking over the project leadership once again in case of change requests according to the process description if in the plants all activities are interrupted or stopped.
- Obtain customer release drawing as well as customer confirmation of the data base for the launch of the industrialization.
- Assistance in project specific customer audits in the plant if required by the responsible project manager.
- Obligation to escalate in accordance with the escalation process.
- Responsible for achieving project targets regarding timing incl. timely delivery of project documents, target prices and quality until the transfer of the project leadership.
- Responsible for the creation of a schedule and all necessary work packages incl. responsibilities necessary for the achievement of the project targets.
- Comply with the ElringKlinger internal requirements as well as customer requirements.
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
Changchun ElringKlinger Ltd.