ElringKlinger is looking for a
Program Manager Plant (PMP) Shielding Technology
- Project management
- Project management during phases "industrialization" and "ramp up" after transfer of the project leadership as part of the production launch meeting.
- Management of the existing interdisciplinary teams in accordance with the project requirements.
- Regular reporting on project status and maturity to the customer and ElringKlinger internal on the base of inputs from the departments (project team) during the project reviews.
- Lead project meetings according to project requirements, but at least one status meeting before PPAP as well as the project closure meeting.
- Plan and take part in project specific customer audits in the plant and support respective departments.
- Conduct lessons learned as part of the continuous improvement activities of the ElringKlinger Group.
- Build the project timing for the stages of "industrialization" and "ramp up" in consideration of the customer due dates.
- Handover of the timing to the PMS for the building of the overall program timeline.
- Updating and tracking of the overall program timeline after transfer of leadership.
- Key customer interface or contact person for project documents as regards the following customer's departments during the whole project duration: supplier management.
- Coordination of the customer communication in accordance with the project team.
- Project specific key interface in the producing ElringKlinger plant as of the production launch.
- Change management:
- Remain responsible for project during change management process (incl. production relocation) as long as not all activity in the plant has been interrupted or stopped.
- Manage the industrialization of approved changes.
- Control and report real cost versus budget for tool, machine, piece price and purchased parts to General Manager, Director BU PMP and entire project team.
- Creation of the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Report according to requirements and transmission to Director BU PMP.
- Obligation to escalate in accordance with the escalation process.
- Responsible for achieving project targets regarding timing incl. timely delivery of project documents, target prices and quality as of takeover from PMS through the coordination of the work packages and the timely definition of corrective measures and responsibilities.
- Comply with the ElringKlinger internal requirements as well as customer requirements.
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger South Africa (Pty) Ltd.