ElringKlinger is looking for a
Program Manager Plant
- Motivate and lead the existing ElringKlinger project team.
- Regular reporting on project status to General Manager and Program Manager Sales.
- Lead PPAP readiness and project closure meetings.
- Project review meetings with customer in case of reporting about project status from plant requested by Program Manager Sales or customer.
- Customer audit planning and realization in the plant.
- Conduct lessons learned as part of the ElringKlinger Group continuous improvement activities together with Program Manager Sales.
- Build and manage program timeline from Production Kick-off Meeting until SOP (Production Kick-off-SOP) based on customer milestones and due dates and provide to Program Manager Sales for overall timeline.
- Professional communication within the project team.
- Customer interface to STA/ SQE (customer supplier quality engineer).
- All communication to the customer has to be coordinated with Program Manager Sales.
- Act as the key interface in the ElringKlinger manufacturing plant and towards other departments of ElringKlinger Group.
- Change Management: Remain responsible for program during change management process (incl. production relocation).
- Evaluate change requests regarding feasibility, costs and timeline.
- Manage the Industrialization of approved changes.
- Control and report real cost versus budget for tool, machine and piece price and purchased parts to General Manager and entire project team.
- Control and report APQP status to General Manager and entire program team from production kick-off meeting.
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (technical degree preferred).
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of responsibility (particularly within the automotive industry or in metal processing in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to manage functional network and line management.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent English language skills required.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online.
72581 Dettingen/Erms, Germany
Phone +49 7123 724-9307