ElringKlinger is looking for a
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the 3rd shift Supervisor:
- Ensures process working orders are on schedule considering capacity in close alignment with MRP Controller
- Customizes and optimizes organizational and manufacturing process flows on work centers
- Participates in design of work centers and machines
- Supports maintenance by ensuring machine availability for maintenance and repair of equipment
- Communicates equipment status to facility staff.
- Monitors production quality and analyses defects, rework and scrap and communicates results to quality team.
- Participates with measuring, setting and implementing quality standards
- Provides guidance to subordinates including monitoring performance, ensuring policy adherence and communication
- Evaluates employee performance and job changes through Workday system
- Maintains employee time and attendance through ADP platform.
- Ensures compliance with safety regulations and 5S protocol
- Performs other tasks as assigned
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Manufacturing Indiana Inc.