ElringKlinger is looking for a
Production Assembler - 2
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Produces components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies, thoroughly and to approved specifications.
- Informs lead and supervisor of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem.
- Monitors quality through visual audit inspections, process gauging, completing and maintaining inspection records.
- Attends daily shift change meetings.
- Assists with employee training.
- Promotes continuous improvement in workplace safety and 5S cleanliness.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Manufacturing Indiana Inc.