ElringKlinger is looking for a
Process Control Inspector
- control quality of production process by periodical verification according work order (SAP QM) -
based on control plan.
- to perform first piece, serial (SPC) and last piece inspection.
- preparation of the parts for inspection
- measuring parts of the serial process
→ Process release (first piece)
→ Continuous checking (SPC)
→ Release of end of process (last piece)
- introduction and control data in SAP QM and inspection sheets.
- stop of production in case of deviation
- assure the delivery of failure free parts to the customer
- monitoring of ElringKlinger quality standard during the complete production process of each production order
- protect ElringKlinger from customer complaints and related financial risk
- other duties as assigned
- measurement results to the production
- data report to Quality Auditor and Production Supervisor
- ongoing communication with Quality, Production and Tool Shop.
Responsible for general tasks in Quality (working on the shop floor e.g. quality assurance in production)
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.