ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Leading local projects including responsibility for deadlines, costs, quality and other project-specific aspects within a defined framework
- Controlling and monitoring cost development (actual vs. planned costs), e.g. with regard to tools, machines, production and purchased parts, R&D costs
- Coordinating customer communications including project-related documents in coordination with the project team
- Issuing KPI reports
- Reporting the project status to the disciplinary and functional Manager
- Defining deadlines at plant level in coordination with the project team
- Monitoring and documenting the project progress based on the milestone schedule (APQP)
- Planning and coordinating project-specific customer audits in the plant in the relevant project phases in coordination with the respective departments
- Conducting ""lessons learned"" and participating in the continuous improvement of project processes
- Assuming escalation responsibility according to the defined escalation process
- Controlling the change management process within the project team
Here at ElringKlinger, we value our flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and our attractive prospects for career advancement. We encourage our employees to make a direct contribution to the business and to work interdependently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: To Drive the Future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.