ElringKlinger is looking for a
Material Handler - 3
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs safe forklift operations while observing all safety rules, utilizing horn and maintaining proper speeds.
- Pulls and delivers materials as requested including answering T.O. request for production.
- Unloads trailers and puts away material in racking.
- Loads coils onto emboss line and switches out containers including, emptying scrap hoppers and performing maneuvers to transport full containers.
- Completes daily forklift inspection sheet before operating equipment.
- Weighs and labels material into correct locations in warehouse.
- Loads out-bound trailers for proper on-time delivery.
- Maintains cleanliness and 5s organization within production warehouse.
- Promotes continuous improvement in workplace safety.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Manufacturing Indiana Inc.