ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Carry out IT trainings for local user population.
- Local implementation of central directives.
- Participating in global IT projects.
- Administration of local IT infrastructure including backups, client and server hardware refresh and authorizations.
- Ensure the availability of the local IT, infrastructure and maintenance.
- Treat sensitive data in confidential manner.
- Willing to work outside of business hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Korea Co., Ltd.