ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, ,reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and ;calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mill by installing and adjusting tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, stops, indicating vices
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; yearly training classes
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Responsible for general tasks in Tool Shop Management (working in tool shop)
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.