ElringKlinger is looking for a
Supplier Development Manager Americas
- Responsible for supplier development and support for suppliers in regard to production material, pass-through parts and external processing services within the region.
- Support in the maintenance of supplier contacts, determination of needs and selection of possible projects regarding economic and technical aspects; standardization.
- Observation and analysis of procurement markets due to fair and supplier visits.
- Support in the conclusion of quality agreements with suppliers and further development of QM-systems of suppliers.
- Auditing of suppliers and preselection of potential suppliers for Purchasing department.
- Assessment of qualitative, technical and organizational production possibilities.
- Evaluation of quality, flexibility of delivery and reliability of supplier.
- Support of decision making process concerning new suppliers for ElringKlinger worldwide.
- Training in purchasing processes and systems for regional ElringKlinger plants.
- Escalation authority concerning quality and delivery problems.
- Carrying out escalation conversations and audits at suppliers.
- Creation and follow-up of action plans.
- Support of Project Management concerning purchasing projects in the region.
- Support of purchasing projects.
- Coordination of interfaces, appointments and services with suppliers.
- Verification of risk, availability, reliability and security.
- Conducting negotiations in a foreign language.
- Comparing of interim results using milestones of project procedure and if necessary carry out corrective actions with customers, suppliers and internal departments.
- Coordination of purchasing projects in SPOT.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.