ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Preparation and distribution of controlling reports according to group standards and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Follow-up deviations from budget and initiate improvement actions.
- Oversee and manage internal costing including standard costing.
- Control and coordinate CAPEX.
- Follow up on group KPIs such as labor efficiency, cost center discharging, profitability reports.
- Carry out monthly reporting to the ElringKlinger Group including deviation analysis.
- Budget planning and forecasting.
- Ensure accurate master data by analyzing material consumption and pricing.
- Inventory and capacity analysis.
- SAP CO plant process owner.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in the field of finance or in a comparable field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an international industrial/manufacturing environment, preferably automotive or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent English language skills are required
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online .
Fon +49 7123 724-9307