ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Receives all material and non-material products through utilization of SAP platform.
- Completes QE51N process effectively and efficiently while managing time.
- Verifies received material is received per company standards.
- Maintains MRB reporting and reconciliation of past due invoices.
- Reviews and monitors FWA accounts payable ensuring unpaid invoices are identified and reconciled
- Maintains filing records for P.O.’s
- Maintains organization and workflow of inspections.
- Fills in for material handlers, including unloading and loading product and places product in designated location in warehouse.
- Promotes continuous improvement in workplace safety.
- Maintains cleanliness and 5S organization within production warehouse.
- Understands and adheres to emergency response procedures and environmental aspects.
Performs other tasks as assigned.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Manufacturing Indiana Inc.