ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Responsible to source the plants needed production and non-production materials.
- Organize and coordinate the purchasing of non-production materials from the plants demand to the supplier selection and ordering process.
- Negotiate contracts with local suppliers and support contract negotiations with global suppliers.
- Identify and evaluate local production suppliers and support the supplier release and development process.
- Organize the collection and set-up of all relevant purchasing information which are required to purchase the plants serial material demands.
- Ensure the local purchasing team activities adhere to the purchasing organization instructions of the ElringKlinger Group.
- Report local purchasing activities to Purchasing Manager of the relevant Region.
- Completed degree (Bachelor or Master) in the field of Economics, Industrial Engineering or in a comparable field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of purchasing or supply chain management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good knowledge in local purchasing rights and contract negotiations.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Experience in TS16949 Requirements.
- Knowledge of metals materials manufacturing.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to manage functional network and line management.
- Fluent English language skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online .
Fon +49 (7123) 724-9307