ElringKlinger is looking for a
Material Planner (MRP Controller)
- Lead and develop the Supply Chain Information flow processes
- Responsible for development of commercial employees
- Responsible for Material Resource Planning, MRP Control. Including the material planning and procurement, production planning and scheduling, customer service delivery planning
- Main contact to stakeholder along the supply chain – customers, suppliers and production
- Responsible for regular trainings and skill enhancement on SAP – MRP – Master Data and transactions knowledge
- Responsible for Master Data accuracy in the system, for all data connected to Supply Chain activities
- Support to purchasing and sales for customer or supplier escalations
- Lead contact for finance and accounting for the processes of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Responsible for continuous improvements in dedicated areas
- Support to achieve the company goals and costs
- Responsible to measure and achieve the supply chain key performance indicators
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Silicon Valley, Inc.