ElringKlinger is looking for a
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Repairs and replacements of defective equipment parts, through utilization of hand and power tools.
- Reassembles equipment to maintain production.
- Preparing technical reports through SAP to document equipment downtime and corrective actions.
- Acting as an informal resource for colleagues and assists with specific tasks as needed.
- Assembling, installing and repairing wires, electrical and electronic components, machinery and production equipment.
- Using knowledge to diagnose mechanical problems and determines corrective processes to resolve issues through blue print checks, reviewing repair manuals and parts catalogs.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing I/O issues, Servo motors and robotic arm equipment.
- Controlling downtime by communicating required routine preventative maintenance, monitoring and compliance.
- Ensuring operation of machinery and automated equipment by completing preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining continuity among work teas by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Promoting continuous improvements in workplace safety.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Manufacturing Indiana Inc.