ElringKlinger is looking for a
Maintenance Technician - 3
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and replaces defective equipment parts through utilization of hand and power tools.
- Reassembles equipment to maintain production
- Prepares technical reports through SAP to document equipment downtime, corrective actions to enhance equipment maintenance procedures (i.e. PM, PDM and Inspection tasks).
- Acts as informal resource for colleagues and assistes with specific tasks as needed.
- Assembles, installs, and repairs wiring, electrical/electronic components, machinery and production equipment.
- Uses knowledge to diagnose mechanical problems and determines correct process to resolve issues through blue print checks, review of repair manuals and parts catalogs.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses I/O issues, servbo motors and robotic arm equipment.
- Ensures operation of machinery and automated equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Controls downtime by informing production of routine preventative maintenance techniques; monitoring and compliance.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communication actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Premotes continuous improvement in workplace safety.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Manufacturing Indiana Inc.