ElringKlinger is looking for a
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to maintain 100% accuracy of inventory
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies and adjust as necessary
- Perform routine daily, weekend, and monthly cycle counts
- Ensuring that up-to-date inventory and product information is available
- Record all inventory changes and input inventory data in the SAP system
- Prepare and report physical inventory counts
- Spot check locations, and ensure proper uniform labeling, orientation, and best use of warehouse space
- Coordinate with warehouse supervisors, and managers to identify material flow issues.
- Completed High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience in similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with ERP system: SAP is preferred.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Automotive Manufacturing, Inc.