ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Scheduling of the open deliveries including commissioning, packaging, shipping processing and loading.
- Ensure compliance with customer specific packaging and shipping instructions.
- Courtyard management with ramp control.
- Logistical complaints processing.
- Tender shipping companies.
- Export and customs processing.
- Maintain customer portals.
- Invoicing to customer and creation of credit notes and debit notes.
- Training and auditing of employees in the areas commissioning, packaging, shipping processing and loading.
- Monitoring and auditing of SAP processes in the dispatch logistics area.
- Development of the Continual Improvement Process (CIP) measurements of the dispatch logistics area.
- Set up qualification matrix for dispatch logistics area.
- Optimal dimensioning and operation of the logistical material handling technology in the dispatch logistics area.
- Responsible for process key performance indicators.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements for the operation of materials handling, maintain order and cleanliness within the dispatch logistics area and be responsible for work safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.