ElringKlinger is looking for a
Customer Quality Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface between plant BU and customer in case of complaints and quality issues (serial quality and warranty).
- Handling of deviation permission towards customer in case of quality issues.
- Coordination and tracking of complaints/deviation permission in the plant by support of production quality engineer.
- Frequent visits of customer facilities in case of quality issues.
- Presentation of quality improvements for quality issues at customer site.
- Lead customer audits at EK plant due to quality issues incl. tracking of correlated actions.
- Responsibility for customer portals in case of customer complaints (problem solving report and cancellation of not accepted complaints) - problem solving report to be made by production quality engineer.
- Completed degree (Bachelor) in Mechanical Engineering or Production Technology
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the automotive industry or in metal processing in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. / US