ElringKlinger is looking for a
Controller - Cost Accountant
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage internal costing including standard costing
- Analyzes product costing profitability and production order variances
- Ensure accurate master data by analyzing material consumption and pricing.
- Inventory and capacity analysis
- Ad-hoc special projects and analyses as requested.
- Month end closing CO process
- Analyzes actual monthly report
- Preparation and distribution of controlling reports according to group standards and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Cost center report analysis and tracking
- Inventory impairment calculation
- Budget planning and forecasting to meet EBIT
- Support to follow up on group and plant KPIs, including identifying projects to improve plant inefficiency and cost reductions.
- Provides support for internal and external audits as needed
- Supports the plant's improvement initiatives through data analysis and reporting.
- Participate in the daily/weekly management meetings including discussions about assumptions, new or current projects, KPI’s and costs.
- Provides support to GM and local managers.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Manufacturing Indiana Inc.