ElringKlinger is looking for a
Commercial Manager (Lightweight)
- Regular contact and visits with customer buyer.
- Control part prices and tooling costs.
- Define OES Aftermarket pricing.
- Prepare all cost models (CBD) based on calculation and global cost model.
- Prepare, submit and negotiate quotes for mass production and prototypes.
- Prepare regional sales planning in Global Sales Planning Tool (GSPT).
- Prepare and submit capacity confirmation to customer.
- Maintain customer portal for sales related topics.
- Support Key Account Manager in yearly local price negotiations.
- Put program data into relevant data platform e.g. easyDoc.
- Change Management: Obtain customer cost approval.
- Prepare birth certificate.
- Prepare packaging data sheet for mass production.
- Approve local cost models for relevant customer.
- Approve local sales planning in GSPT for relevant customer in consultation with Key Account Manager.
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree in Economics or technical business economist with 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of responsibility.
- Deep knowledge of automotive market processes and standards (PPAP, FMEA, APQP, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SAP and good communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online.
72581 Dettingen/Erms, Germany
Phone +49 7123 724-9307