ElringKlinger is looking for a
POSITION SUMMARY: Located in Plymouth, MI, the Commercial Assistant is responsible for managing and tracking metrics to ensure request for quotes (RFQ) are being completed in a timely manner and stored in proper locations. The position must possess considerable skill in database management, effective communication skills, organizational skills, time management skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Support and service function to the Ford Sales team of ElringKlinger Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. (EKAM)
- Work closely with Ford team to provide administrative support in reaching the organization’s aims and objectives.
- Maintain and optimize office systems and processes, including data management and filing (e.g. RFQ Log, QMS, working time, sales / engineering hour invoicing etc.) and provide support.
- Schedule, organize and attend (in some cases) meetings and events and ensure the manager is well prepared for the meeting.
- Global Sales Planning Tool (GSPT): Preparations, trainings, reports, support for employees, cooperation with global GSPT team located in EK Headquarters in Germany.
- Monitoring accounts, also involvement in maintaining Project and Sales Controlling and responsibility for reports (e.g. monthly to EKAG).
- Put program data into relevant data platform e.g. easyDocs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Concentration in Business Administration or Finance fields preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience; manufacturing office experience is a huge plus.
- Experience working in Ford System- Covisint is highly preferred.
- Experience in Business supportive role is a plus.
- Working experience in the automotive supplier or OEM environment highly preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team and to multi-task with excellent organization, time management and arrangement skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels or the organization and external contacts. Superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database experience. SAP is a plus.
- Collaborate with others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. / US
47912 Halyard Ste. 11