ElringKlinger is looking for a
CIP Engineer / Administrative Assistant
- Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) Manager is in charge of identifying opportunities for reducing the seven losses.
- Methods are based on Lean Management and are fully integrated into the development of improved processes
- Consistently regarding and considering CU Standards
- Budgeting and identification of opportunities for improvements with the focus in all production related areas
- Analyzation of processes on base of detailed KPIs
- Support plant management in the permanent optimization of the plant with strategic CIP scopes
- Collaboration with local management team to identify and prioritize CIP projects
- Planning, leading and executing of cross functional workshops/projects to optimize according the principles of the continuous improvement process
- Coordinate, assess and control CIP activities across the plant departments
- Train colleagues and management according continuous improvement principle
- Push the local organization forward with tools out of the EKPS
- Identify best practice out of information exchange with other plants
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Canada, Inc.