ElringKlinger is looking for a
CHG Quality Lead
- Visual inspection of all non-conforming parts.
- Measuring, gauging and testing of parts.
- Manual assembly of boxes and totes.
- Accountable for counting, labeling and packing parts
- Accountable for paying attention to detail.
- Able to follow standard operating procedures containing detailed instructional documents as specified for a particular part.
- Able to maintain a consistent and constant work flow while performing all inspections, which allows for keeping up with production’s needs.
- Work as part of the Quality Department with Production to provide technical support and guidance to assure product meets or exceed our customer’s expectations .
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.