ElringKlinger is looking for a
Bonding Operator 3rd Shift
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Put parts into machine with self-define parameters and supply machine with material
- continuously monitor quality of parts by visual inspections using standard measuring equipment and verify for dimensional accuracy and completeness
- Analyze reasons which cause disturbances in process and eliminate the problems if possible or inform supervisor, maintenance, and quality department of issues.
- Contribute to coordination of production process
- Report work progress using proper documentation
- Completed High School Diploma or equivalent
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Automotive Manufacturing, Inc.