ElringKlinger is looking for a
Automation Technician 1st Shift (7a to 5p M thru F)
Work as a team player. Focus on keeping equipment operational. Continuously improve performance and functionality of current processes and equipment. Support automation launches and engineering projects across the plant.
- Minimum or 2 years in an Entry Level Automation Role.
- Industrial certification.
- Must possess some knowledge of programmable logic (PLC’s); Siemens/Beckhoff/Allen Bradley.
- Must possess knowledge on (Kuka, Cognex cameras, Keyence cameras, Linear Transfers, Window systems)
- Required ability to work with metric and standard system.
- Required experience to troubleshoot pneumatic, low voltage, and small mechanical systems.
- Problem solving and decision-making is a must.
- Strong computer and organizational skills (Word and Excel – data entry and record keeping).
- SAP ERP Preferred.
- English language comprehension (written & verbal)
- Any specific experience with one of the following: (Kuka, Cognex cameras, Keyence cameras, Linear Transfers, Window systems, SAP)
- Specific experience with the following: (24V sensors, vacuum switches, gantry style transfer systems, and pneumatic grippers)
Here at ElringKlinger, we value our flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and our attractive prospects for career advancement. We encourage our employees to make a direct contribution to the business and to work interdependently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: To Drive the Future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.