ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Installing the standardized machine interface(s) as per CU specifications, if necessary assisted by internal or external resources
- Installing the access points for the energy management system
- Assisting the production areas with automation projects as stipulated by the Maintenance Manager
- Modifying machines as per the “Machine Modification Process” and in compliance with statutory regulations
- Using and recording of correct data in the system (SAP-PM/OPRA)
- Assisting the maintenance employees with any machine breakdowns, in particular with programming skills
- Assisting with CIP activities (e.g. synchronizing robot movements, machine optimalisation)
- Maintenancing of production equipments from software side 8PLC, HMI, drive controllers, robots)
- Take a part in root cause analysis, suggest preventive actions,
- Lead electrical relavant projects in maintenance
- Keep contact with relevant suppliers (machine manufactureres and spare part suppliers)
Here at ElringKlinger, we value our flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and our attractive prospects for career advancement. We encourage our employees to make a direct contribution to the business and to work interdependently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: To Drive the Future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.