ElringKlinger is looking for a
Accounts Payable Administrator
- Primary responsibilities will include but not limited to the following…
- Posting external and inter-company invoices according to group standard
- Reconciliation of account statements
- Investigating blocked report to ensure invoices are released for timely payment
- Ensuring invoices are paid within payment terms
- Following up and researching discrepancies on vendor accounts
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Completed associate degrees and\or 2-4 years of experience
- in accounting related field
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Good working knowledge of computers and accounting systems, preferably SAP and proficient on Excel.
Other terms: Contractual conditions will be agreed individually.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.